Keto Horseradish Dill Cream. This keto horseradish dill cream is about as easy a recipe to make as I can think of and takes about 5 minutes at most. It is fabulous on fish of any kind and especially with lox or smoked salmon. It is quite piquant and does not take much to get a whole bunch of flavor. I also use it as a dip for chicken skins, shishito peppers, cucumber coins or anything else you use traditional crudité veggies for. It is just a winner all around if you like horseradish. Also fabulous on a salad as dressing and of course again, with any fish.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are keto-low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 1 C Sour Cream
- 3 T Horseradish Cream
- 1 T Dijon Mustard
- 1 T Dried Dill
- ½ t Salt
- ¼ t Pepper
- ⅓ C Lemon Juice
- Put all ingredients into a small bowl, mix well and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and over night is best.
- 12 Servings
- 49 Calories, 0.7g Protein, 3.7g Fat, 2.0g Carbs, 0.1g Fiber, 1.9g Net Carbs
- 8 Servings
- 74 Calories, 1.1g Protein, 5.6g Fat, 3.0g Carbs, 0.1g Fiber, 2.9g Net Carbs
- To make this into a salad dressing, (it's thick) add buttermilk to desired consistency.
- As I get more pics of this horseradish cream with other foods I will add them.
- Any and all ingredients can be increased or decreased to your own taste. I have just presented what I think is a good balance for all tastes.