Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. The other day I found two recipes on Robyn Stone’s website www.addapinch.com and all I could do was drool. They sounded so good I decided to low carb ‘em and now I can drool at my own concoctions. This is the other one. Candy Bar Dip
Low carb peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough is so simple it is ridiculous and an easy fix for unexpected company. This is NOT a cookie dough for baked cookies, it’s a dough to eat with a spoon. I know all of us low carbers eat a lot of peanut butter in many forms and this is just one more way.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ¼ C Heavy Cream
- ¼ C Almond Meal
- ¼ C Peanut Butter
- 2 T Melted Coconut Oil
- ½ t Vanilla Extract
- 7 Drops Liquid Splenda
- ¼ C Chopped 65% Chocolove Bar
- ¼ C Crushed Peanuts
- Mix peanut butter, almond meal, coconut oil, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and Splenda.
- Blend in chocolate and crushed peanuts.
- 6 Servings
- Serving Size ¼ Cup
- 216 Calories, 5.3g Protein, 18.5g Fat, 6.9g Carbs, 2.3g Fiber, 4.6 Net Carbs
- Chow down with a spoon baby.