Low Carb Candy Bar Dip. I found two recipes on Robyn Stone’s website at www.addapinch.com the other day and all I could do was drool. They sounded so good I decided to low carb ’em and now I can drool at my own concoctions. This is the other one. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Low carb candy bar dip is so simple it is ridiculous and an easy fix for unexpected company.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese
- 4 T Unrefined Coconut Oil
- ½ C Chopped 73% Cherry Chocolove Bar (⅓ Bar)
- ½ C Toasted Unsweetened Coconut
- ½ C Toasted Sliced Almonds
- ¼ C Heavy Cream
- 1½ t Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ t Almond Extract
- 14 Drops Liquid Splenda
- Beat cream cheese, coconut oil, vanilla extract, almond extract, and liquid Splenda.
- Blend in heavy cream.
- Blend in chocolate, coconut, and almonds.
- 8 Servings
- Serving Size ¼ Cup
- 211 Calories, 2.6g Protein, 19.9g Fat, 5.2g Carbs, 1.8g Fiber, 3.4 Net Carbs
- If you are serving this to guests save 1 T each chocolate, coconut, and almonds to sprinkle on top.
- No need to melt the coconut oil.
- I don’t know how to tell you to eat this stuff. We eat it with a spoon but for company you may want to serve it with thinly slices apple wedges.
- Toasting the coconut is not a necessity-it is just what I did.
- If it seems too thick add another tablespoon or two of heavy cream.