ZeroCarb Spicy Chinese Mustard. Yes, this is a carb-free as in zerocarb spicy Chinese mustard. Be careful with this stuff as it is blow-your-brains-out spicy and then again, I’m guessing that’s why you are here. If you are tired of the crap you get with Chinese takeout (if you even eat Chinese take out) then this super easy recipe is for you. If you are so inclined to sweeten it (no don’t) you can sweetener to taste. I would suggest the recipe for Chinese BBQ Pork be served with this but it is also good with sliced pork on a good Lowcarb Bread or even on pulled pork mixed with the juices.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are keto-low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 2 T Mustard Powder
- 2 t Tamari Sauce
- 2 t Sugar Free Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 t Dijon Mustard
- 2 t Water+Additional To Dilute If Wanted After It Rests
- Mix all ingredients and let sit at least 10-15 minutes. Add more water as needed.
- 4 Servings
- No Nutritionals-It's zero everything.
- Be careful, as this is serious sinus-burning stuff so start out timidly and go to more when you think you can.