Low Carb Spicy Korean Wings. These are killer wings and you can make them as spicy or mild as you wish. I like mine kinda medium to spicy but that plate of 12 wings you see there? I ate them. All. By. Myself. All I had for dinner with the wings were the few jicama sticks in the back of the plate. I have subsequently changed the pic and I am now down to a respectable 8 wings with a little more than just jicama sticks. These can be eaten as an appetizer or a dinner and only depends on how many you can put away and what else you serve with them. I just happen to like mine for dinner. Of course a huge platter of Low Carb Spicy Korean Wings on game day is perfect and actually can be served on a platter for any communal eating. Put these in front of a bunch of hungry men and watch them disappear as if by magic, so have fun as they are easy peasy.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 3 Lbs Split Chicken Wings Or About 32 pieces
- 2 T Butter Or Olive Oil
- ¼ C Sugar-Free Ketchup***
- ¼ C Sugar-Free Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¼ C Tamari
- 2 T Just Like Sugar Brown***
- 1 T Oyster Sauce
- 2 t Chili Garlic Sauce (+ More If You’re Brave)
- ¼ C Thinly Sliced Green Onions (Garnish)
- ¼ C Chopped Cilantro (Garnish)
- 2 T Toasted Sesame Seeds (Garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Foil-line large sheet pan and silpat is better.
- Put wings on sheet pan, lightly salt & pepper and put into the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Mix all wet ingredients down to the garnishes.
- Toast sesame seeds if toasting.
- Cut green onions and cilantro.
- Put wings in a large bowl, dump in sauce, and mix to coat all wings.
- Plate or put on a platter and garnish with sesame seeds, green onions, and cilantro.
- 8 Servings 4 Pieces As Appetizer
- 179 Calories, 12.1g Protein, 10.6g Fat 2.2g Carbs, .9g Fiber, 1.8g Net Carbs
- 4 Servings 8 Pieces As Dinner
- 307 Calories, 24.2g Protein, 21.1g Fat 4.3g Carbs, 1.8g Fiber, 2.5 Net Carbs
- If you haven't made a mess of the foil you can wrap the bones in it & pop them in a plastic bag for disposal.
- Wings will stick a bit to foil and not to a Silpat so...your choice.