Low Carb Smoky Sweet And Sour Dipping Sauce. Who couldn’t love this dipping sauce to dab meaty snacks into? Well, I do do and this is perfect for any game day and ideal for chicken wings, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp or bacon wrapped chicken bites. Pictured is the sauce with both and since I had some leftover, I had it with Pulled Pork a couple nights later. Served with Coleslaw or one of the many other Salad Recipes on this site & it’s dinner done. Don’t you just love my new acacia wood bowl.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ½ C Sugar Free Ketchup
- ½ C White Vinegar
- 2 T Just Like Sugar Brown
- 1 T+1 t Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ t Liquid Smoke
- 6 Servings
- 20 Calories, 0g Protein, .5g Carbs, 0g Fiber, .5g Net Carbs
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly, heat & serve.
- This sauce is just about as free a food as you could want.