Low Carb Lox And Cream Cheese Crêpes. I haven’t had any lox for a long time and it’s not because I don’t love it, it’s because I already have so many other wonderful lowcarb things to eat. Life is not boring in the small village of Kruegerville. I would normally have this concoction on one of my Low Carb Carbalose English Muffins but this is an even lower carb keto version without the Carbalose Flour. Nearly all the same ingredients, just presented in a different form so instead of even the few carbs in the muffins there are zero in the crepes. They are easy to make and fun to eat to your heart’s content. In the search bar you can put the word crêpes and find many more recipes like this one made with what else?…Crêpes. Some are savory and some are sweet. These Low Carb Lox And Cream Cheese Crêpes are very versatile and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and you will need a recipe of Flaxseed Meal Crêpes.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly
- 1 Recipe Flaxseed Meal Crêpes
- 16 Oz Smoked Lox (You May Use A Little Less Depending How Thinly It’s Cut)
- 12 Oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1½ C Finely Chopped Tomato (Divided)
- ¾ C Minced Purple Onion
- ¾ C Capers
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Mix cream cheese with ½ C small diced tomatoes.
- Lay crêpes on counter and smear with the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with purple onions and capers.
- Lay down thinly sliced smoked salmon (lox) and grind on pepper.
- Roll crêpes, plate, and sprinkle with additional onions & more capers
- Give a final grind of pepper.
- 12 Servings
- 225 Calories, 14.1g Protein, 16.7g Fat, 3.9g Carbs, 2.2g Fiber, 1.7g Net Carbs
- 6 Servings
- 449 Calories, 28.3g Protein, 33.5g Fat, 7.7g Carbs, 4.3g Fiber, 3.4g Net Carbs
- As you can see I plated what ended as three crêpes which I COULD NOT eat. So the picture shows three but I could barely eat two so if you can actually eat three no biggie.
- After I took the center picture I had to add a third piece of lox.
- 16 oz. lox and crêpes are included in nutritionals.