Keto Korean Ginger BBQ Sauce. This sauce was first featured as Rack Of Lamb With Korean Ginger Sauce but it is so good I ate it the following night with a beef tenderloin and a little steamed Bok Choy and the next night with plain old sprouts as a salad. Seems this stuff is so terrific I can’t stop eating it. I’m betting Keto Korean Ginger BBQ Sauce will become staple in my house to put on lots more things…etc. etc. etc. The rack of lamb was so good I just decided to make this a stand-alone recipe. Hope you enjoy it.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ⅓ C Finely Cut Green Onion Tops
- ¼ C Olive Oil
- ¼ C Minced Shallots
- 3 T Minced Cilantro
- 3 T Oyster Sauce
- 2 T Tamari
- 2 T Water
- 1½-2 T Just Like Sugar Brown*** (Or To Taste)
- 2 t Crushed Garlic***
- 2 t Powdered Ginger
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes + More If Heat Is Wanted
- In small saucepan combine all ingredients and heat gently for about 5-8 minutes or until thickened just a little.
- It's now ready to serve with anything hot and if you want to use it as a dressing for a salad refrigerate for at least several hours.
- 4 Servings
- 94 Calories, 1.1g Protein, 9.4g Fat, 3.0g Carbs, .3g Fiber, 2.7g Net Carbs
- You can either serve sauce directly on meat or vegetables or in a small condiment dish to the side. A little goes a long way.
- The green onions and red peppers in the second picture are things I always have and they were so good with the lamb I repeated myself with the steak. They are certainly not called for every time you use the sauce.
- If you want this a bit spicier add a bit more red pepper flakes to taste.