Low Carb Crab Stuffed Sole Packages. OK, so a couple of weeks ago I did a recipe for Crab Stuffed Shrimp/Béarnaise Sauce and since there are not many people in my little family I still had leftovers of everything. Already thinking ahead, I bought four filets of sole and made this the next evening. Once you have the crab stuffing it is even easier to make the sole because there is no shrimp peeling. Again you will need the recipe for Sauce Béarnaise to complete the dish. As you look at the pictures it’s pretty easy to see this makes a nice little package to wow dinner guests.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 12 Sole Filets 6 Shorter 6 A Little Longer
- ¾ Lb Crabmeat
- ¼ C Sour Cream
- 3 T Melted Butter (Divided)
- 3 T Grated Onion
- ½ t Dried Tarragon
- ¼ t Dried Thyme
- ¼ t Salt
- ¼ t Pepper
- Gently mix all ingredients with 1T butter except filets.
- Divide into 6 portions
- Lay down 6 longer filets and cross each with smaller filets.
- Put crab mix into center.
- Bring two shorter sides to cover crab and then complete package crossing the longer sides.
- Heat 2 T butter. Putting crossed sides down, saute until gently browned, turn and cook top.
- Plate with crossed side down and top with béarnaise sauce.
- 6 Servings
- 221 Calories, 13.0g Protein, 1.2g Carbs, .1g Fiber, 1.1g Net Carbs