Low Carb Sweetened Condensed Milk. It has been many years since I have had real Sweetened Condensed Milk and for all the world this is as I remember it. I use this in the Magic Bars recipe or it can be used as the topping on Gooey Sticky Butter Cake
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 12 Drops EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose or Equivalent Sweetener
- ⅛ t Xanthan Gum
- ⅛ t Guar Gum
- ¼ t Vanilla Extract
- 2 T Cold Butter
- Whisk and begin heating heavy cream, sweetener and both gums.
- Cook very slowly, whisking occasionally until reduced and thickened. This should take about 12-13 minutes or so.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla, and beat in butter 1 T at a time.
- Serving Size 1 T
- Serves 16
- 64 Calories, .3g Protein, .4g Carbs, 0g Fiber .4g Net Carbs
- This makes a great drizzle for strawberries and raspberries...or you can just drizzle your tongue.