Low Carb Korean Ginger BBQ Sauce. This sauce was first featured as Rack Of Lamb With Korean Ginger Sauce but it is so good I ate it the following night with a beef tenderloin and a little steamed Bok Choy and the next night with plain old raw Bok Choy as a salad. Sorry, I didn’t get a picture of the salad but trust me, it was good. Seems this stuff is so terrific I can’t stop eating it. I’m betting it will become a sauce staple in my house to put on lots more things like mung bean sprouts etc. etc. etc. The rack of lamb was so good I just decided to make this a stand-alone recipe. Hope you enjoy it.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ⅓ C Finely Cut Green Onion Tops
- ¼ C Olive Oil
- ¼ C Minced Shallots
- 3 T Minced Cilantro
- 3 T Oyster Sauce
- 2 T Tamari
- 2 T Water
- 1½-2 T Just Like Sugar Brown (Or To Taste)
- 2 t Crushed Garlic
- 2 t Powdered Ginger
- In small saucepan combine all ingredients and heat gently for about 5-8 minutes or until thickened just a little.
- It's now ready to serve with anything hot and if you want to use it as a dressing for a salad refrigerate for at least several hours.
- 4 Servings
- 94 Calories, 1.1g Protein, 9.4g Fat, 3.0g Carbs, .3g Fiber, 2.7g Net Carbs
- You can either serve sauce directly on meat or vegetables or in a small condiment dish to the side. A little goes a long way.
- The green onions and red peppers in the second picture are things I always have and they were so good with the lamb I repeated myself with the steak. They are certainly not called for every time you use the sauce.