As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
Cranberry Orange Relish
- 1 12 oz. bag fresh or frozen cranberries. If frozen only thaw slightly before processing.
- 1 Medium Honeycrisp or Granny Smith apple peeled, seeded and rough chopped
- 20 Drops EZ-Sweetz or to taste
- 1 T Orange Extract
- 1 C Water
- Put cranberries and apple chunks in food processor and pulse until you have small pieces. Do not over-process. Transfer to saucepan and simmer about 10-15 minutes.
- Add orange extract and sweetener, cool and refrigerate. Good luck eating ¼ cup-it is very easy to eat a whole lot of this stuff but hey, even ½ cup only has 7½g net carbs.
- 12 ¼ C Servings
- 19 Calories .2g Protein, 5.2g Carbs, 1.5g Fiber, 3.7g Net Carbs
- This is not just for Thanksgiving anymore. I buy bags and bags of cranberries and freeze them so we can eat it whenever we want. It is easy enough to cut this recipe in half if you don’t want so much at one time…but you will.
Low Carb Scams http://low-carb-scams.com/