This Avocado Cilantro Cream is probably good with all kinds of other foods but for our purposes we are going to use it to dress Fried Oysters. The oysters recipe is new and of course goes perfectly with Remoulade and I hope you will try them this way too as it is so good. Just a couple other recipes it would be good with are Fish Tostadas On Cheese Crisps and Seafood Cerviche. You can easily use Crème Fraîche in place of the sour cream here but again sour cream is going to be easy.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- Recipe For Fried Oysters
- 1 Avocado Cut Into Small Chunks
- ½ C Chopped Cilantro
- ¼- ⅓ C Sour Cream
- 2 T Lemon Or Lime Juice (Your Choice)
- 1 t Crushed Garlic
- ½ t Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ t Salt
- ¼ t Pepper
- Probably the easiest way to make this is to put all ingredients into a processor but I do it a bit differently.
- I use my stick blender because it makes the creamiest avocado ever and to me it is also the easiest way.
- Since you are putting this on delicate fried oysters you don't want chunky avocado.
- This is the same way I make guacamole but leaving out the tomatoes and green onions and then blending them in with a little salt.
- Whole recipe for 24-30 oysters.
- 6 Servings
- 73 Calories, 1.0g Protein, 6.5g Fat, 3.7g Carbs, 2.4g Fiber, 1.3g Net Carbs
- You need a dollop of cream on each oyster and then just pop it into your mouth and better yet, have a little more to dip into in case you love it that much.