Keto Red Radish Potato Salad. No, and not made with any potatoes but you will never, ever know. It looks like potato salad, it tastes like potato salad but…it has no potatoes-go figure. The first “potato” salad recipe I put up was made with daikon radish but this is easier in that it does not take as long to cook red radishes and…it really does look like it was made with little red potatoes. It’s summer now, lots of people are cooking out and picnicking, so this dandy little number is perfect timing. Good with hamburgers, hot dogs, Fried Chicken, and the sky’s the limits.
For those of you who see that little bottle of Spike in the picture? It is divine in this keto red radish potato salad, can be found in nearly all grocery stores and if you make egg salad it is the perfect blend of spices to add. I listed salt below but if you have Spike I would use it~and do.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 1½ Lb Red Radishes Cut Into Quarters Unless They Are Small-Cut In Half (The Idea Is To Make Your Cuts Bite Size)
- 4 Chopped Hard-Boiled Eggs
- ½ C Finely Chopped Dill Pickles (No Garlic)
- ½ C Finely Chopped Celery
- ⅓ C Finely Chopped Purple Onion
- ½ C Mayo
- 2 T Yellow Mustard
- ½ t Paprika
- ½ t Salt
- ¼ t Dried Dill
- ¼ t Pepper
- ¼ C Finely Sliced Green Onion Tops (For Garnish)
- More Freshly Ground Pepper To Taste
- Boil radish pieces 8-10 minutes or until fork tender. Cool in cold water & drain well.
- Put radish, eggs, pickles, celery & purple onion in large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl add next 6 ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Add to radish mixture, blending thoroughly, and stick in the fridge for at least an hour-longer is better.
- Served garnished with green onions.
- Pepper to taste.
- 8 Servings
- 153 Calories, 3.9g Protein, 14.5g Fat, 3.7g Carbs, 1.6g Fiber, 2.1g Net Carbs
- 6 Servings
- 204 Calories, 5.2g Protein, 19.3g Fat, 5.0g Carbs, 2.1g Fiber, 2.9g Net Carbs
- This should be part of any picnicking venture you may undertake during the summer although, I will say it is good anytime.