Low Carb Tapenade. If you like olives (and I do) a good tapenade can be addictive and I believe this will probably be the best tapenade you may ever eat. No cauliflower or other fillers. I serve this on Hazelnut Crackers, Sour Cream & Chive Crackers or with my low carb Naan Flat Bread (pictured) and your favorite low carb cracker will work.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ½ C Kalamata Olives, Pitted and Chopped
- ½ C Green Olives, Pitted and Chopped
- ½ C Roasted Red Pepper, Chopped
- ½ C Tomatoes, Small Dice
- ¼ C Capers
- 1 t Minced Garlic
- 1 T Anchovy Paste
- ½ t Dried Basil
- ¼ t Dried Thyme
- ¼ t Dried Oregano
- 2 T Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients.
- Can be eaten immediately but best if refrigerated several hours.
- Serving Size 2 T
- Servings 20
- 20 Calories, .8g Protein, .8g Carbs, .4 Fiber, .4 Net Carbs
- Try adding a splash of balsamic vinegar.