Low Carb Spicy Taco Hamburger Bowl. I make Spicy Taco Hamburger when I don’t have the time to start a full meal from scratch which is really not that often since I’m retired. Nevertheless I have become so fond of it I still make it once in a while. Quite easy and can be prepared in about 20 minutes. Served with the Chunky Guacamole Salad and using the Taco Seasoning it is a complete meal.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ⅓ Lb Hamburger (I Use 20% Fat)
- ¼ C Slivered Onions
- 1 t Taco Seasoning
- ⅛ Salt
- 1½ Oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ C Fresh Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 T Sliced Green Onion Tops
- Dollop Sour Cream
- Saute onions & hamburger until just no longer pink.
- Add seasonings.
- Plate while very hot, top with cheese & sour cream.
- 1 Serving
- 461 Calories, 35.5g Protein, 4.7g Carbs, .5g Fiber, 4.2g Net Carbs
- Recipe is for 1 serving so just multiply for number of people you are serving.
- If cheese does not melt completely stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds.