Low Carb Porcini Wine Cream. This is the same basic sauce as the Porcini Cream except we are subbing chicken base for beef base and adding dry white wine. You are looking at a beautiful veal loin chop and the smooth version is over the Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu. Stuff a Flaxseed Meal Crêpe with anything savory and top it with low carb porcini wine cream…Oh Good Grief. There are a million (not really) variations of this sauce and I have probably, at some time or another, used them in the restaurant. It gets kind of fun to name a dish if you are using it as a nightly or weekly special. You also might try smothering Spaetzle & adding lots of fresh cracked pepper. OK, my mind is going nuts thinking about all the possibilities so…let your own minds wander a little-mine needs a rest.
You might take a quick peek while you’re here looking Biscuits, Eggs & Sausage Gravy
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are keto-low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ¼ C Heavy Cream
- ¼ Hot Water
- 1 T Dry White Wine
- ¼ t Chicken Base
- ¼ t Porcini Dust Or ¼ Oz Crushed Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- ⅛ t Pepper
- If using dried porcini mushrooms add them to hot water 10-15 minutes or until softened. DO NOT throw the liquor away, put it into the cream.
- If using porcini dust disregard the hot water. and add all ingredients to sauce pan, reducing slightly.
- 1 Serving
- 260 Calories, 0.0g Protein, 24.0g Fat, 0.2g Carbs, 0.0g Fiber, 0.2g Net Carbs
- As recipe is for 1 serving simply multiply by number needed.
- As you can see I used porcini dust for the Cordon Bleu.
- Add a little lemon juice to enhance for a creamed seafood dish.