Low Carb Huli BBQ Sauce. I use this lovely, garlicky sauce in the Huli Huli Chicken recipe but it is far more versatile than just on chicken. It is also fabulous on baby back ribs and Pulled Pork, pulled chicken, and as a dipping sauce for Bacon Wrapped Shrimp. This in definitely one of my favorites recipes.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ⅓ C Just Like Sugar Brown***
- ¼ C Distilled White Vinegar
- ¼ C Low Carb Ketchup***
- ¼ C Tamari Sauce
- 2 t Crushed Garlic
- 1 t Powdered Ginger
- ½ t Chili Flakes
- 1 Juiced Lemon
- Slightly heat vinegar, add Just Like Sugar Brown, and stir until dissolved.
- Thoroughly mix in rest of ingredients
- As a dipping sauce heat slightly & serve.
- With any pulled meat, mix in and heat.
- 6 Servings
- 18 Calories, 0.0g Protein, 1.0g Carbs, .1g Fiber, .9g Net Carbs
- Just plain good.