Low Carb Guacamole Egg Bombs. I have made these pretty little gems many times with bacon but never this way. We had non-pork eating friends for dinner the other night so I left out the bacon and topped them with green onions and tomato and they really do taste like little Guacamole Egg Bombs…so here they are…for your vegetarian and/or vegan friends. They make a nice little dinner starter.
This is one of a trio of recipes for a terrific low carb picnic winter/summer indoors or out. The other two companion recipes are Southern Deep Fried Chicken & Macaroni Salad. Now you can have a complete guilt-free meal with a measly 10g net carbs. Not to shabby for a totally fill yourself up meal.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 Large Ripe Haas Avocado
- ½ C Mayonnaise (More If Needed)
- 2 T Yellow Mustard
- ¼ C Green Onion Tops
- ½ t Spike© Seasoning (Or Salt)
- ⅛ t Chipotle Powder (Or More To Taste)
- ½ C Small Diced Tomatoes
- ¼ C Green Onion Tops (Yes More)
- Cut eggs in half, take out yolks and put in processor along with cubed avocado, mayo, mustard, green onions and Spike©.
- Process until very smooth and pipe or spoon into egg halves.
- In small bowl mix the tomatoes, green onions, and chipotle powder then take about one t and embed in top of each egg.
- 8 Servings
- 249 Calories, 10.5g Protein, 4.7g Carbs, 2.3g Fiber, 2.4g Net Carbs