My personal theory is: To put anything you want into a salad so if you have your own favorite ingredients then…go for it.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
Greek Salad With Creamy Feta Dressing
- ½ C Mayonnaise
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 T Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 T Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 T Dried Oregano (Can Use More)
- 1 t Dried Mint (Can Use More)
- 1 t Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 t Crushed Garlic
- 1 t Dried Parsley
- ¼ C Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 C Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 C Tomato Chunks
- 1 C Diced Orange, Yellow Or Red Peppers (Or Mix & Match)
- 1 C Chopped Green Onion Tops
- 1 C Artichoke Hearts
- 1 C Cucumber
- 1 C Feta Cheese
- 1 C Diced Purple Onion
- Process dressing ingredients in small Cuisinart except the salt & pepper until blended and mostly smooth.
- Add salt & fresh pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cut salad ingredients into chunky pieces and toss with dressing.
- May be served with an underlayment of lettuce as a garnish but Greek salad would not generally be served with lettuce.
- 8 Servings
- 228 Calories, 3.1g Protein, 19.9g Fat, 9.5g Carbs, 1.9g Fiber, 7.6g Net Carbs
- If there is one thing the Greeks do it is to use oregano and mint liberally.
- I think it easier to let people salt and pepper their own salad as the dressing is so tasty piquant they may not need any.
- All ingredients listed are included in nutritionals.
Low Carb Scams https://low-carb-scams.com/