Low Carb Ginger Green Onion Garlic Sauce. Often enough I don’t have much to say about a recipe and this is one of those times. It’s just one of those sauce recipes that should be cycled through your repertoire every once in a while for something a little different. It is piquant and goes with just about any meat or fish and as it packs a punch, it does not take much of it.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am not sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use***
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ½ C Sliced Green Onion Tops
- 2 T Minced Shallots
- 2 t Crushed Garlic
- 1½ t Powdered Ginger
- ¼ C Olive Oil
- ½ t Salt
- Pepper To Taste And Remembering that Ginger Can Be A Bit Spicy
- Cut green onions.
- Mince shallot.
- Add all ingredients to a small processor and pulse to desired consistency and it should not be pulverized.
- Allow ingredients to marry on the counter for at least several hours and do not refrigerate.
- 4 Servings
- 132 Calories, .05g Protein, 14.1g Fat, 2.5g Carbs, .5g Fiber, 2.0g Net Carbs
- Ooh, I just love easy tasty recipes and this is one of them.
- It will get better the longer you let it sit on the counter.
- Depending on what you are serving this with, you might add as a table condiment, some tamari, or fish sauce.
- I put mine with chicken thighs so I didn't use either of them.
- Add a little sugarfree rice wine vinegar and you have a really good salad dressing.