Keto Garlic Wings. When I say GARLIC, I mean business and these wings are about as garlicky as it gets. They are super simple to make but that is about where super simple stops. I have posted more than a couple of chicken wing recipes and all of them are really good but if you like garlic, and I do, then these keto garlic wings will work for you. Some others might be: Spicy Korean Chicken Wings, Sweet And Spicy Asian Chicken Wings, and the Buffalo Wings.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 3 Lbs Split Chicken Wings Or About 16 Wings (32 Pieces)
- 2 T Melted Butter
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 2 T Crushed Garlic
- 2 T Tamari Sauce
- 1 T Oyster Sauce
- ½ C Sliced Green Onion Tops (Garnish)
- ½ C Cilantro (Garnish)
- Bring chicken wings to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line wings on a sheet pan(s) (or a Silpat if you have one) and put into hot oven.
- Mix rest of ingredients and cut garnishes.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Put wings into a very large bowl, dump in butter, dump on sauce mixing thoroughly, and making sure all the wings are well coated.
- Serve on a large platter and scatter the garnish all over.
- 8 Servings 2 Whole Wings (4 Pieces) As Appetizer
- 170 Calories, 11.3g Protein, 13.6g Fat, 1.0g Carbs, 0.1g Fiber, 0.9g Net Carbs
- 4 Servings 4 Whole Wings (8 Pieces) As Dinner
- 338 Calories, 22.5g Protein, 27.1g Fat, 2.0g Carbs, 0.1g Fiber, 1.9g Net Carbs
- Did I mention these are garlicky? This is what finger lickin should be.
- If you want this a tad sweet and you have it, add 1 T Just Like Sugar Brown***.