Low Carb Garlic Mint Snow Peas. These could not be much easier but they do pack a great flavor punch and slivered on the diagonal they cook very quickly. I left these plain Jane but with the addition of a number of things you can change the flavor significantly. Add a splash of tamari or fish sauce or maybe just something you have and like. And if you happen to have Pili Nuts they are a great replacement for pine nuts with the same buttery high fat content.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 4 C Snow Peas
- 3 T Olive Oil
- 3 T Pine Nuts
- 1 T Crushed Garlic***
- 1 T Dried Mint
- Salt To Taste
- Sliver snow peas on the bias.
- Add olive oil & garlic to hot pan, stir to mix and immediately add snow peas & pine nuts.
- Fry until beginning to brown.
- Plate or place in serving bowl, sprinkle with mint and salt to taste.
- 4 Servings
- 163 Calories, 3.0g Protein, 15.1g Fat, 6.6g Carbs, 2.3g Fiber, 4.3g Net Carbs
- This takes almost no time at all to sauté so best to do it last minute.