As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
Creamed Hungarian Mushrooms
- 1 Medium Onion Slivered
- 2 T Butter
- 1 t Crushed Garlic
- 2 Lb. Assorted Sliced Mushrooms (Any Or All Of These-Porcini, Portobello, Cremini, Shiitake, Button)
- 6 T Butter
- 1½ t Porcini Dust
- ¼ C Cooking Sherry Or Madeira
- ½ C Heavy Cream
- 1 C Sour Cream
- 1 t Paprika
- 2 T Tamari
- 2 t Dried Dill
- 1 t Chicken Base
- ½ t Pepper
- ¼ t Nutmeg
- 2 T Dried Chives
- Additional Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Saute onion in butter, add crushed garlic, & set aside.
- Saute Mushrooms in butter, add back onions, add sherry and reduce.
- Add heavy cream, porcini dust, spices, coconut aminos, chicken base, and reduce.
- Blend in sour cream, plate and garnish with chives.
- 4 Servings As A Meal
- 845 Calories, 9.2g Protein, 10.4g Carbs, 2.2g Fiber, 8.2g Net Carbs
- 8 Servings As A Side
- 243 Calories, 3.6g Protein, 5.2g Carbs, 1.1g Fiber, 4.1g Net Carbs
- Need I say this is good over mashed cauliflower?
- If you decide to use dried porcini mushrooms-skip the dust.
Low Carb Scams https://low-carb-scams.com/