Low Carb Cilantro Lime Dressing. This is of course delicious on any salad as a dressing but it is also good on tomatoes, avocados, and surprisingly, on strawberries which probably explains why the Strawberry Salsa is so good. It has many of the same flavors.
Not much to talk about here except to say the dressing will last a lot longer in the fridge than it will on your table.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use***
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 2 C Packed Chopped Cilantro
- ½ C Olive Oil
- 3 T Lime Juice
- 2 T Water
- 1 T Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 t Just Like Sugar Brown***
- 1 t Garlic Paste***
- 1 t Dried Oregano
- ¼ t Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Put all ingredients in a small processor and process until cilantro is pulverized.
- 8 Servings
- 129 Calories, 0.3g Protein, 14.2 Fat, 0.7g Carbs, 0.4g Fiber, 0.3g Net Carbs
- Depending on how you use (drizzle) this dressing, it may yield more than 8 servings which is about 2 T per person. This may not seem like a lot but I don't think I used that much on either of the pictures shown.
- Refrigeration should solidify you olive oil so take it out before using, stir it, and leave it on the counter for ½ hour or so.