Low Carb Blue Cheese Dressing. Who doesn’t love a Classic Low Carb Blue Cheese Dressing? We eat this on salads, with buffalo wings, and of course dip celery sticks in it. Fabulous with Beef & Blue Cheese Parmesan Bake This recipe is from an old friend’s self-published book entitled Cooking With Anne. Anne and I have served many wonderful dinner parties together and I used to make it by the gallon in the restaurant. This recipe is by far the best I have made. It is absolutely spot on.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ½ C Sour Cream
- ½ C Mayonnaise
- 2 T Lemon Juice
- ½ t Salt
- ¼ t Garlic Powder
- ¼ t Celery Salt
- ¼ t Pepper
- ¼ t Paprika
- 4 oz Good Quality Roquefort Cheese
- Put cheese into a metal bowl and on low heat melt it about halfway. You want to still have chunks.
- Mix all other ingredients and when cheese is finished blend in gently.
- 8 Servings
- 175 Calories, 3.5g Protein, 1.2g Carbs, 0g Fiber, 1.2g Net Carbs
- About all I can say is this dressing is the best I have ever made.