Low Carb Beef Fajita Crêpes. So, if you can have Low Carb Fajitas on a large cheese tortilla why couldn’t you have it inside a zero carb crepe? I hope this is proof that you can. All the flavor and none of the carbs in a flour tortilla and they are very easy to make. If you happen to end up with any of the meat-pepper mix, it makes a terrific breakfast with an egg or two on top and if truth be told, I try to always make a little extra to have a couple of days later for dinner. You will need one recipe of 12 Flaxseed Meal Crêpes.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 1 Recipe Flaxseed Meal Crêpes
- 1 Lb Good Steak Meat Cut Into ¼” Pieces & Then Into Thin Strips. (I Used A Flat Iron Steak)
- 1 Onion Sliced Into Slivers
- 1-1½ Lbs Red, Yellow, Or Orange Pepper Seeded And Slivered (I Mix Mine If I Have Them)
- 3 T Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1 T Lime Juice
- 1 t Crushed Garlic
- ½ t Chili Powder
- ½ t Cumin
- ½ t Oregano
- ½ t Pepper Flakes
- ½ t Salt
- ½ t Pepper
- In large bowl mix 1½ T oil, lime, garlic, and all spices/herbs. Add meat, massaging mix into the meat.
- Add rest of oil to sauté pan and cook peppers & onions until softened. Set aside.
- Add meat to sauté pan and quickly cook only until just seared. Over cooking meat will always toughen it. Add peppers and onion back to meat just to heat.
- Lay out crêpes, add meat-pepper mixture and roll.
- Serve with side condiments of your choice.
- 6 Servings 2 Each
- 486 Calories, 31.7g Protein, 35.3g Fat, 11.4g Carbs, 6.0g Fiber, 5.4g Net Carbs