You will need Carbalose Flour Bread to make the crumbs and the uses are nearly infinite. You will find this in several recipes on the site.
What I do is make a recipe of the bread, grind the whole loaf, keep it frozen for use later and then every time I cut ends off a loaf, I throw them in with the crumbs and when I have enough I grind them into crumbs so…I always have them on hand. Your first loaf of bread will yield about 8 cups of crumbs.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 1 C Carbalose Flour Bread Crumbs
- 2 T Melted Butter
- ¼ C Parmesan Cheese
- Put butter and Parmesan into crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Nutritionals include 1 C crumbs for 8 servings.
- 8 Servings
- 49 Calories, 2.1g Protein, 4.2g Fat, 1.6g Carbs, 0.9g Fiber, 0.7g Net Carbs
- You can also make and freeze more than several cups of this casserole topping at a time.