Low Carb Asian Marinated Pork Chops. Asian anything is always OK with me but these low carb Asian marinated pork chops are over the top as far as flavor goes, they couldn’t be much easier to make, and they don’t take all day to soak in some marinade. Marinate 10-15 minutes tops, cook, and dinner on the table.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 8 Boneless Pork Chops 6-8 Oz Each And At Least 1” Thick
- 1 C Tamari
- ½ C Just Like Sugar Brown***
- 1 T Garlic Paste***
- 1 T Cumin
- 1 t Ginger powder
- 1 t Chili Powder
- 3 T Butter Divided
- ½ C Cilantro
- ¼ C Green Onion Tops
- ¼ C Jalapenos
- 2 Small Limes
- Bring chops to room temperature.
- Don’t care what kind of pork chop you use but in order to keep them flat you will need to score the fat, the connective cord and barely into the meat of the chop. This will keep any chop (or steak) flat while cooking. (See Picture).
- Prep cilantro, green onions and quarter limes.
- Combine all ingredients down through the chili powder and mix thoroughly.
- Add chops, spoon with sauce, turn and spoon over again.
- Let sit 10 minutes, turn and spoon over one more time.
- With heat on low, cook marinade sauce.
- Swirl in 2 T butter one at a time. This will thicken the sauce.
- Heat remaining butter to brown, add chops, cook 2-3 minutes, turn, cook 2-3 additional minutes and plate.
- Drizzle sauce over each chop and garnish with jalapenos, cilantro, green onions and one wedge of lime.
- 8 Servings
- 301 Calories, 35.6g Protein, 14.2g Fat, 3.6g Carbs, 1.0g Fiber, 2.5g Net Carbs
- Scoring the fatty end of the chop keeps it from curling. It works like a charm every time.