Keto Italian Chicken Drumsticks. I’m about out of stories regarding chicken drumsticks as this is the 4th and last one so if you are interested in the stories you will need to visit each of them. I can say one thing though, whatever keto kitchen heaven smells like, this has got to be it. Garlicky, cheesy, herby heaven. The other three keto chicken drumstick recipes include Asian, Greek, and Mexican and all of them are terrrrific. I do use my own recipe for Italian Herbs because not only it it so spot on…it has no sugar in it. But if you have your favorite Italian herbs then by all means use them. Keto Italian Chicken Drumsticks for the win. You better believe that all that fresh basil (including the garnish) was eaten. Have you ever had salted tomato with a leaf of basil on it? It’s another taste bud heaven.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks
- ⅓ C Olive Oil
- 3 T Parmesan Cheese
- 1 T Garlic Paste***
- 1 t Dried Basil
- 1 t Garlic Powder
- 1 t Dried Thyme
- 1 t Dried Oregano
- 1 t Dried Rosemary
- 1 t Dried Marjoram
- ½ t Black Pepper
- ½ t Salt
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Oz. Slivered Fresh Basil Leaves (As Garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place oil and garlic paste in a large plastic bag, mixing well. Add drumsticks and massage well.
- Allow to sit on counter and bring to room temperature.
- Mix all herbs with Parmesan cheese.
- Lay out chicken in foil lined 9"x13" glass baking dish sprinkle front & back with herb mix and bake 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cut basil.
- 6 Servings 62% Fat
- 486 Calories, 45.7g Protein, 33.6g Fat, 0.9g Carbs, 0.1g Fiber, 0.8g Net Carbs
- The herb amounts are for this recipe only and will yield about 3 T. If you wish to make more of it then please see the recipe listed above for Italian Herbs.