Keto Greek Chicken Drumsticks. Oregano? Rosemary? Garlic? Olive Oil? What’s not to like with a combo like that? There are several other ways to fix chicken drumsticks and I will get to them a little later. If you have kids they are going to love them, and you are going to love how ridiculously easy they are. I needed four thighs for a dinner I was doing, the whole legs were on sale so…I had Frankie cut off the drumsticks and de-bone the thighs but leave the skin on. What a bargain at $2.50/lb. minus my “geriatric day” 10% discount. Who says keto needs to be expensive? So, the next time you think of drumsticks think Keto Greek Chicken Drumsticks. If you are interested in visiting other countries around the world you may also like Asian, Greek, or Italian drumsticks. They are all wonderful and of course, as I said, very kid friendly.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks
- ⅓ C Olive Oil
- ¼ C Lemon Juice
- 1 T Garlic Paste (Or More To Taste)
- 1 t Salt
- ½ t Pepper
- 2 t Ground Rosemary
- 2 t Oregano
- Bring drumsticks to room temperature.
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and seasonings in a large bowl. Whisk to combine, put drumsticks and marinade in a bag and leave on counter for about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Line 9x13 dish with foil, arrange the drumsticks in a single layer and bake for about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and skin is crispy.
- 6 Servings-2 Drumsticks Each
- 480 Calories, 44.7g Protein, 32.9g Fat, 1.4g Carbs, 0.0g Fiber, 1.4g Net Carbs
- I did not use all my marinate so I add a little Greek yogurt and a bit of mint, made a salad dressing with it, and it’s on the plate.
- If I had had a bit of creamy goat cheese to go with these babies I definitely would have used it but alas, I didn't have any.