Keto Chili Lime Shrimp. I don’t know how good this looks to you but um the taste? Ye Gads. I am no longer able to travel as I used to but I am able to make and eat the foods of the world right in my own kitchen and this lowcarb keto chili lime shrimp is a great example. I have chosen to add not only what I commonly have in my fridge, but flavors that also compliment this dish. Very easy to make and when in a time crunch this may be the dish for you.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 1½ Lb Large Peeled & Deveined Shrimp (About 30-36 Depending On Size)
- ¼ C Lime Juice
- 2 T Tamari Sauce
- ¼ C Olive Oil
- 2 T Garlic Paste***
- 2 t Just Like Sugar Brown***
- 1½ t Thai Chili Garlic Sauce
- ½ t Cumin
- ⅛ t Red Pepper Flakes (A Pinch)
- 4 T Butter
- 6 Handfuls Arugula
- ½ C Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- ⅙ Sliced Lime As Garnish
- Prepare shrimp.
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients except shrimp, butter, lettuce, and cilantro.
- No more than 10 minutes before cooking, add shrimp to marinade.
- Line bowl with arugula, surround with what ever you wish.
- Heat pan to medium high, cook shrimp until done, and it does not take long.
- Remove shrimp and place on arugula.
- Add marinade to pan just to heat then add cold butter 1 T at a time while swirling pan.
- Spoon shrimp with sauce, and garnish with cilantro & lime wedges.
- 6 Servings
- 218 Calories, 16.2g Protein, 17.8g Fat, 2.1g Carbs, 0.2g Fiber, 1.9g Net Carbs
- I made a smooth as silk avocado cream which is nothing more than avocado and salt done with my stick blender.
- I also pretty much always have Pickled Persian Cucumbers so I threw some of those in with some pickled jalapeno peppers.