Keto Stuffed Mini Peppers. I am unable to see how large your mini peppers are, as they come in different sizes so, I am going to use kind of an average in telling you how many you may need. These keto stuffed mini peppers are very easy to make, can be table ready in 10-15 minutes, and if you have a bit of help, even less time than that. I happened to pick up a bag of mixed colored peppers and the next thing ya know, in another store, there are seedless red minis which I would have purchased…If only I had known. These little puppies can be used as an appetizer or a replacement for a salad and no matter your choice they are good, good, good and…if you have kids & don’t make them too spicy, they will love them too.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am NOT sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use*** And here, in one tidy package, are over 550 Keto~Paleo~Low Carb~Diabetic Chef’s Recipes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are keto-low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 6 Mini Peppers Stems Off, Cut In Half, And Seeded & Deveined
- 4 Oz. Grated Cheddar Cheese (About 1 Cup)
- 2 Oz Room Temperature Cream Cheese
- 2 Oz Drained Chopped Pimentos
- 2 T Mayonnaise
- 1 T Soft Butter
- 1 T Lime Juice
- 1 T Heavy Cream
- ⅛ t Salt (More To Taste)
- Ground Cumin
- Chipotle Powder Or Chili Powder (Optional But Really Good)
- Cut off tops and tips of peppers, cut in half, and clean out seeds.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lime juice & salt.
- Beat in heavy cream.
- Add grated cheese and pimentos & mix well.
- Fill pepper halves & lightly sprinkle on ground cumin, chili powder, chipotle powder, or any combo you like.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- 12 Servings
- 69 Calories, 2.7g Protein, 6.2g Fat, 1.1g Carbs, 0.2g Fiber, 0.9g Net Carbs
- 6 Servings
- 138 Calories, 15.4g Protein, 12.3g Fat, 2.3g Carbs, 0.4g Fiber, 1.9g Net Carbs
- I grated my own cheese and used a larger holed grater. It will probably be handier and a lot faster to buy already shredded cheese.
- If you need another pepper so be it. If you have more peppers than filling just eat 'em.