As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 1 Medium Eggplant Peeled & Cubed (4 Cups)
- 2 Large Zucchini Cubed (4 Cups)
- 1 C Large Diced Onion
- ½ C Olive Oil
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 C Water
- 1 T Crushed Garlic
- 2 t Dried Basil
- ½ t Dried Oregano
- ¼ t Dried Thyme
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Parmesan Cheese
- Peel and cube large eggplant.
- Cut Zucchini in half lengthwise and then each half into thirds and make large cubes.
- Heat olive oil to very hot and brown eggplant.
- Turn heat to low, add rest of ingredients, stir, cover, and cook for 1-1½ hours, stirring occasionally. If additional water is needed-add it. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 10-½ C Servings
- 131 Calories, 1.2g Protein, 6.4g Carbs, 2.2g Fiber 4.2g Net Carbs
- 8 Servings
- 165 Calories, 1.5g Protein, 8g Carbs, 2.8g Fiber, 5.2g Net Carbs
- If wanted sprinkle with 1 T Parmesan cheese.
Low Carb Scams http://low-carb-scams.com/