This is the same basic sauce as the Porcini Cream except we are subbing chicken base for beef base and adding dry white wine. This is used in the Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu/Porcini Wine Cream recipe. Stuff a Flaxseed Meal Crêpe with anything savory and top it with this…Oh Good Grief. There are a million (not really) variations of this sauce and I have probably, at some time or another, used them in the restaurant. It gets kind of fun to name a dish if you are using it as a nightly or weekly special. You also might try smothering Spaetzle & adding lots of fresh cracked pepper. OK, my mind is going nuts thinking about all the possibilities so…let your own minds wander a little-mine needs a rest.
You might take a quick peek while you’re here looking Biscuits/Eggs & Sausage Gravy
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ¼ C Heavy Cream
- ¼ Water
- 1 T Dry White Wine
- ¼ t Chicken Base
- ¼ t Porcini Dust Or ¼ Oz Crushed Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- ⅛ t Pepper
- Add all ingredients to sauce pan and reduce slightly.
- 1 Serving
- 296 Calories, 1.6.0g Protein, 2.5g Carbs, 0g Fiber, 2.5g Net Carbs
- As recipe is for 1 serving simply multiply by number needed.
- Add a little lemon juice to enhance for a creamed seafood dish.