Low Carb Maple Pecan Tahini Candy. Pretty simple stuff here and with only 5 ingredients it is one of my easier recipes. I always have tahini in the pantry because I make Baba Ganoush a lot & it also takes tahini. The reason I love the brand tahini shown is 1.) It is employee owned, 2.) For whatever reason it seems softer and much easier to mix in the little oil that separates. 3.) It is non-gmo project verified & everything else verified-just click on the picture to see them all. You will need a 15 piece candy mold and Fat Daddio has many, many of them.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ⅓ C Tahini
- 2 T Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 T Sugarfree Maple Syrup
- 4 Drops Liquid Sucralose
- 3 T Finely Chopped Pecans
- Mix first 4 ingredients and put on low heat until soft.
- Mix in nuts and spoon into candy mold.
- Freeze at least 45 minutes.
- Turn out onto counter, put into small dish and refrigerate.
- 15 Servings
- 58 Calories, 1.0g Protein, 1.7g Carbs, .6g Fiber 1.1g Net Carbs
- The biggest problem you may have is actually getting these into the refrigerator as the vultures in your home may descend first. They really are that good.
- If all goes well and you have a 15 piece 2 t mold, you will get exactly 15 pieces.