Low Carb Garlic Wings. When I say GARLIC, I mean business and these wings are about as garlicky as it gets. They are super simple to make but that is about where super simple stops. I have posted more than a couple of chicken wing recipes and all of them are really good but if you like garlic, and I do, then these will work for you. Some others might me: Spicy Korean Chicken Wings, Sweet And Spicy Asian Chicken Wings, and the Buffalo Wings.
For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry Essentials. I am not sponsor-compensated for recommending a product that I use***
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 3 Lbs Split Chicken Wings-Tips Cut Off
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 2 T Crushed Garlic
- 2 T Tamari Sauce
- 1 T Oyster Sauce
- ½ C Sliced Green Onion Tops (Garnish)
- ½ C Cilantro (Garnish)
- Bring chicken wings to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line wings on a sheet pan(s) (or a Silpat if you have one) and put into hot oven.
- Mix rest of ingredients and cut garnishes.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Put wings into a very large bowl, dump on sauce mixing thoroughly, and making sure all the wings are well coated.
- Serve on a large platter and scatter the garnish all over.
- 8 Servings As Appetizer
- 374 Calories, 30.9g Protein, 27.2g Fat, 0.8g Carbs, 0.3g Fiber, 0.5g Net Carbs
- 4 Servings As Dinner
- 747 Calories, 61.8g Protein, 54.5g Fat, 1.5g Carbs, 0.7g Fiber, 0.8g Net Carbs