Low Carb Fried Cauliflower Rice And Kale. This is such a totally easy recipe. A little riced cauliflower, a little cooked kale, a couple other ingredients and voila-dinner vegetable Fried Cauliflower Rice and Kale is ready. I buy a large head of cauliflower every week, rice it, and use it in all kinds of recipes.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- ½-¾ Lbs Kale (One Large Bunch)
- 4 C Riced Cauliflower
- 2 T Butter
- 2 T Olive Oil
- ¼ C Lemon Juice
- ¼ C Capers
- ½ Salt
- ½ Pepper
- Clean, de-rib, chop, cook and squeeze kale.
- Heat butter and olive oil to medium and add riced cauliflower. Leave it alone until it browns, turn and repeat until thoroughly browned.
- Add kale and mix well.
- Add lemon juice, capers, salt & pepper and again mix well.
- 4 Servings
- 162 Calories, 2.3g Protein, 6.6g Carbs, 2.8g Fiber, 3.8g Net Carbs
- You might try adding some sauteed onions, or mushrooms, or some bacon and...all three sound good to me.