Curried Chicken Soup is an easy and relatively thick & hearty soup. Most often if I make soup I like it a bit thick and you may have noticed this from some of my other soup recipes. This does not have coconut milk/cream in it and if you wish to add some in addition to the heavy cream then please, by my guest. If you like additional vegetables in your soup, then please, by all means, add them. Served with a salad and dinner done.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 2 C Pulled Chicken
- 2 C Heavy Cream
- 1 C Water
- ½ C Diced Onions
- ¼ C Diced Carrots
- ¼ C Diced Celery
- 1 T Chicken Base
- 2 t Curry Powder
- ¼ t Pepper
- Add chicken base & vegetables to water and cook until tender.
- With a stick blender pulse until veggies are mostly but not completely puréed.
- Add heavy cream & spices and heat to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add chicken, heat, and serve.
- 4 Servings
- 498 Calories, 15.5g Protein, 5.2g Carbs, .5g Fiber 4.7g Net Carbs
- Can garnish with green onions and/or a dollop of sour cream.