Low Carb Cucumber Tomato Red Onion Salad is a quick last minute salad. McCormick makes a fantastic Italian Herb Grinder and it is what I use. Just mix the ingredients, serve and grind away to your individual taste. This is also very good with crumbled feta cheese, chunked avocado or…both, and once you have this grinder, you’ll find many other uses for it.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 1 Peeled, Deseeded & Cubed English Cucumber
- 1 C Diced Fresh Tomatoes
- ¼ C Sliced Red Onions
- ¼ C Olive Oil
- McCormick Italian Herb Grinder
- Toss all ingredients
- Serve and generously grind on the Italian herbs.
- 4 Servings
- 144 Calories, 1.4g Protein, 5.1g Carbs, 1.0g Fiber, 4.1g Net Carbs
- The grinder already has salt in it but if it doesn't seem enough add a pinch more.
- For a little extra zip splash in a bit of red wine vinegar.