This Low Carb Cranberry Orange Cream Cheese Pie is a quick little put together when you have a bit of left over Cranberry Orange Relish and you will also need one small crust recipe from Pie Crusts For Most Any Pie/Two Sizes
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 1 Small Recipe Pie Crust
- 6 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 T Butter
- 2 t Vanilla
- 20 Drops Liquid Splenda
- 1 C Orange Cranberry Relish
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Follow recipe and instructions for pie crust.
- Cool the crust.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and EZ-Sweetz until smooth.
- Spread mixture into cooled crust.
- Spread cranberry relish on top.
- 10 Servings
- 295 Calories, 5.6g Protein, 8g Carbs, 3.4g Fiber, 4.6g Net Carbs