This low carb Chunky Guacamole salad is an altered recipe from Jack White’s much talked about guacamole salad recipe. I left out the Serrano peppers and added my own taco seasoning and this stuff is addictive. Served with Spicy Taco Hamburger it is a complete meal. Take notice that you can combine a lot of my recipes and still be under 10g carbs & many under 15g carbs. You will need Taco Seasoning to complete this.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Large Diced Tomato
- ¼ C Finely Diced Onion
- ¼ C Finely Chopped Green Onion Tops
- ¼ C Finely Chopped Cilantro
- ½ T Taco Seasoning
- ¼ t Salt
- Juice 1 Lime
- Cut avocados in half and take out the pits.
- Cradling each half make 3 cuts down the long side and then 4 cuts the other way and scoop out chunks with a spoon.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and toss lightly
- 6 Servings
- 109 Calories, .7g Protein, 4.6g Carbs, 1.0g Fiber, 3.6g Net Carbs