Bread Crumb Croutons same recipe with the same ingredients as the Au Gratin Casserole Topping just put together a bit differently and perfect with Caesar Chicken Salad/Dressing You will need Carbalose Flour Bread to make the crumbs. To read about Carbalose Flour please see the All Things Carbalose informational page.
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 1 C Carbalose Flour Bread Crumbs
- 2 T Melted Butter
- ¼ C Parmesan Cheese
- Mix melted butter and crumbs.
- Add to medium heated small sauté pan and stirring frequently as not to overdo them cook until crisp.
- Take off heat, put in small bowl and mix in Parmesan cheese. Voila-crumbed croutons.
- 8 Servings
- 63 Calories, 4.5g Protein, 2.4g Carbs, 1.4g Fiber, 1g Net Carbs