All you need is a recipe of Thai Peanut Sauce and boneless chicken thighs and that’s about it. Can’t think of a much quicker thing to make for dinner even if you do have to make the sauce. I do have the sauce in my refrigerator almost all the time and when I run out I make it again because I use it a lot and it lasts forever. (It won’t).
As I am a Type II diabetic, all recipes on this website are low carb and diabetic friendly.
- 4 Boneless Chicken Thighs
- ¼ C Peanut Flour
- 2 T Butter
- Salt To Taste
- Pound thighs until about ¼" thick.
- Dredge in peanut flour.
- Heat butter until beginning to brown and put thighs in pan top down.
- Cook until juices begin coming to the top and then flip.
- Plate thighs.
- Top with 1 T peanut sauce. You can add more but it doesn't take much.
- 4 Servings
- 192 Calories, 19.6g Protein, 4.0g Carbs, .5g Fiber, 3.5g Net Carbs
- You don't even have to use the peanut flour but it truly does give them a gorgeous golden brown color.
- Confession: I can sometimes eat two thighs.